To kick off the new year, we’d like to share with you data on your blog’s activity in 2012. Start scrolling!
4,329 films were submitted to the 2012 Cannes Film Festival. This blog had 31,000 views in 2012. If each view were a film, this blog would power 7 Film Festivals
In 2012, there were 214 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 591 posts.
The busiest day of the year was February 18th with 386 views. The most popular post that day was Keeping You Informed!.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Top 10 things relating to disability etiquette 1 comment November 2010
- 2 your disability shouldn’t stop you 2 comments January 2012
- 3 The person behind lifeofthedifferentlyabled.com 2 comments December 2010
- 4 5 Perceptions I Have About Social Stigma, Disability and Teenagers 2 comments January 2012
- 5 My Aha Moment About Cerebral Palsy And The Dentist 10 comments February 2012
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & The United Kingdom were not far behind.